Help! A Labrador version of The Great Escape has occurred in Oak Harbor!

  • Mary Jane Sarbaugh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2011
      he went missing around 8pm on Thursday night. He was lost from West
      Crescent Harbor Road, Oak Harbor. He is a little less than a year old,
      black, I'm not sure if he's intact or not, with dewclaw removal scars. He
      has four months of hunting training on board, but can be skittery around
      strangers so may not come readily when called. He is microchipped and the
      info is current. My neighbor has put up flyers, notified all local shelters
      and animal control and is now calling all veterinary clinics on my
      recommendation. I have called several that offer weekend emergency services
      as well. Foot/car searches have been conducted over the past two days. The
      dog is actually owned by her uncle who is contracted over in Afghanistan, so
      she is desperately trying to find his dog with little help. She's a
      full-time nursing student taking every minute of spare time trying to find
      Moose. It's an unfortunate situation. I'm doing what I can here but was
      hoping to spread the word and have as many people aware of his disappearance
      as quickly as possible. Any news of potential sightings would be
      appreciated.
      contact: kris_daren@...

      Yahoo! Groups Links