lost golden retrievers.

  • serenan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2011
      My 2 female golden retrievers took off today into the woods behind Lone Lake and did not come home. Aspen is a female going white in her face. She is pregnant and she is micro chipped. Sand is older and all white in her face wearing a blue collar. They disappeared in the woods off of Murdock and Ribbit roads between Lone Lake and Goss Lake. If you have any information please call Serena at 321-2520