Lost Dog

  • Jennifer Wilson
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 5, 2011
      We lost our dog yesterday (July 4).  She just wandered from our property which
      is surprising because she is a very old dog and has troubles walking.  Muffin
      is medium build, and has the coloring of a blue healer.  We live off LoneLake
      Road in the Langley area.  If anyone finds a dog matching this description, my
      phone number is 360-321-6748.  Thank you.