Lost: Tri-Colored Mini Aussie Male - Freeland

  • Dani Klamm
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2011
      We have spent the last hour and a half looking for our loved little dog 'Bullet'. He was last seen by my parents at 9:40pm and has clearly run away spooked by the fireworks. If you see him please call Danielle: 425-231-5960 or Chris: 360-618-3548. He is often very skittish towards strangers and is tone deaf. He is Primarily Black and White with brown highlights. Thank you!