Instructed to post a lost cat here from WAIF

  • mediaplanner_1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2011
      Our 17+ old house cat uncharacteristically slipped out last night. We live between Olympic View Elementary and the Cemetery, near the woods off Regatta. She is a domestic long hair, black with white on her chin, chest and paws. She is skinny, she is almost 18. Yellow green eyes. No collar because she has always been a house cat. Her name is Tasha.

      If seen or found, please call 679-3143. Thank you.