LOST!!!! Male Siberian Husky

  • stephani_lazanis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2011
      Neutered male black, white, and grey with blue eyes and a white cape. Named George though lovingly called Old Man. He was last seen on Sleeper Rd by 20 in Oak Harbor. He is still in training for resource guarding and a slight fear of men. He is still on meds for his ears and skin. His nails are long as he still has to be sedated for a full groom as he gets to stressed otherwise. He may possibly have bb gun marks on him as our other dogs were shot with bbs. Any and all info leading to his whereabouts or safe return will be much appreciated as he is missed and we are worried about him. If you seen him please email me or call waif or the vet clinics. His lost fliers are at the pet store, country supply, cafe d'lisio, the dog park, north whidbey and best friends vet clinics. Thank you for your time.

      Stephani Morris