Lost Dog

  • robert
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 10, 2011
      Dougal, small curly black terrier mix, 2 years old. Faded red collar. Rabies and ID tag came off the collar with the leash ring when he escaped during a walk. He is microchipped. Forrest, 331-3662, South Whidbey State Park.
    • Jennifer Wilson
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 5, 2011
        We lost our dog yesterday (July 4).  She just wandered from our property which
        is surprising because she is a very old dog and has troubles walking.  Muffin
        is medium build, and has the coloring of a blue healer.  We live off LoneLake
        Road in the Langley area.  If anyone finds a dog matching this description, my
        phone number is 360-321-6748.  Thank you.