australian shepard mix lost

  • Mary Jane Sarbaugh
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2011
      Lulu Is Lost

      South Whidbey friends, keep your eyes out for Lulu.

      She is a 12-year-old Australian Shepard/Cattle Dog mix - very ill with pneumonia, and snuck out of our house late Wednesday night. We cannot find her anywhere - and we are deeply concerned for her welfare.

      If you see her near Lone Lake Road, Goss Lake Woods, Saratoga Woods. or Putney Woods (or anywhere) get in touch ASAP. Thanks!

      Jane Aronson at:
      (360)321-5532
      jaronson@...