FOUND: Yellow Lab Female with Pink Collar at Maxwelton Beach

  • Aristana Firethorne
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2011
      Found today, 4/26/11, young female purebred yellow lab, with pink collar
      with Island County License featuring a WAIF phone number.

      She is very friendly and playful, and according to several people at the
      beach, she had spent many hours there today. She spent a couple more hours
      walking with me and my dogs and our friends, but we did not want to leave
      her there alone. She is now at my house, and we would like to locate her
      owner asap. Will call WAIF again in the morning to try and track her
      license, and possibly drive her up there tomorrow if no one responds to this
      post in the meantime.

      Please let me know if you know who her owner is, or have any leads.

      Thanks!!

      ~Aristana: 360.632.9139