missing the missing

  • Mary Jane Sarbaugh
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2011
      Bodie, the stray black lab that I have had for almost 3 weeks, slipped away from us on our walk today in the woods between the top of Quigley Rd and Crawford Rd. No collar. He is microchipped but the owners of record have not been updated. He is friendly and I'd like to have him back so that I can contiue to search for his real owners !
      221-6537 or 221-6121