found dog

  • FETCH!
    Message 1 of 12 , May 31, 2004
      Found 5/31/04 near Goss Lake small male Bassenji? mix. Will contact the shelter tomorrow morning. Meanwhile he's safe and sound here.
      Patricia 360)321-2377

      Has your dog wagged its tail today?
      FETCH!
      www.whidbey.net/fetch
      fetch@...
      360) 321-4049

    • felicia
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 16, 2004
        Hi, This is felicia again. Blue just wandered into the house as the rain
        started coming down hard. What a relief!! I'm so glad this site is here to
        help us all.

        felicia
      • Sharon
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 12, 2004
          Found: Male dog, black with brown/white markings, near Langley Middle School Monday evening, 10-11. Very nice dog. Call to ID. 321-2412

        • dkhdirector
          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 11, 2004
            Found, Friday 12/10....late afternoon.....on Hwy 20 at Bradshaw
            Rd....female, golden retriever-type. Seems young. describe.We will
            foster-care this dog until her family is found
          • Kurt Johnson
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 4, 2005
              Hi, I'm posting this message for a friend who has a lost dog at her place. It is a young female possibly a lab great dane mix and is black. This dog and another came to her yard yesterday the other one is now gone. But if you are missing a dog of this descrption call 331-7758 . This is the Freeland area East Harbor Road.
              Hope you find your dog, Beth Johnson
              Today is June 4, 05

            • pourquois
              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 5, 2008
                Elderly Male Tricolor Australian Shepherd : Found evening of July 5, 2008 on East Harbor Rd
                near Freeland, Whidbey Island. Will take to WAIF (7/6/08) at noon tomorrow.
                Contact Sue Taves 360-730-1440.