Lost Dog from Sandy Hook

  • jennad1018
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2011
      She got out of our Fence on Monday morning and hasn't been seen since.

      Shiba Inu Female
      Sesame/Red and White
      Brown Eyes, curly, fluffy tail
      Answers to Sugar Bear
      weighs approx 20 lbs
      Has a purple collar with 2 heart shaped tags
      Last Seen February 7th at 8 am on Scatchet View Drive

      Please call Jen or Les at 579-1998 or 360-440-2236
      She is a very timid but sweet dog and is a very beloved member of our
      family.