RE: [whidbeylostdogs] found dog

  • WAIF
    Message 1 of 12 , May 31, 2004
      A gentleman called this morning and said he was missing his dog and the
      description matched that of the dog you found. I gave him your e-mail
      address and was wondering if he has contacted you. If it is his dog would
      you please let us know so we can update our reports? Thanks so much for your
      help in finding the dog's owner

      Fawn at WAIF
    • FETCH!
      Message 2 of 12 , May 31, 2004
        Found 5/31/04 near Goss Lake small male Bassenji? mix. Will contact the shelter tomorrow morning. Meanwhile he's safe and sound here.
        Patricia 360)321-2377

        Has your dog wagged its tail today?
        FETCH!
        www.whidbey.net/fetch
        fetch@...
        360) 321-4049

      • felicia
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 16, 2004
          Hi, This is felicia again. Blue just wandered into the house as the rain
          started coming down hard. What a relief!! I'm so glad this site is here to
          help us all.

          felicia
        • Sharon
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 12, 2004
            Found: Male dog, black with brown/white markings, near Langley Middle School Monday evening, 10-11. Very nice dog. Call to ID. 321-2412

          • dkhdirector
            Message 5 of 12 , Dec 11, 2004
              Found, Friday 12/10....late afternoon.....on Hwy 20 at Bradshaw
              Rd....female, golden retriever-type. Seems young. describe.We will
              foster-care this dog until her family is found
            • Kurt Johnson
              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 4, 2005
                Hi, I'm posting this message for a friend who has a lost dog at her place. It is a young female possibly a lab great dane mix and is black. This dog and another came to her yard yesterday the other one is now gone. But if you are missing a dog of this descrption call 331-7758 . This is the Freeland area East Harbor Road.
                Hope you find your dog, Beth Johnson
                Today is June 4, 05

              • pourquois
                Message 7 of 12 , Jul 5, 2008
                  Elderly Male Tricolor Australian Shepherd : Found evening of July 5, 2008 on East Harbor Rd
                  near Freeland, Whidbey Island. Will take to WAIF (7/6/08) at noon tomorrow.
                  Contact Sue Taves 360-730-1440.