lost black lab blue healer

  • Jason Shubert
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2011
      Hello! My name Jason Shubert I live in Deer Lake Haven in Clinton. Just recently
      I lost my dog, Harley, New Years Eve around 10:30pm. She got spooked by the
      neighbors fireworks and bolted into the dark not to be seen since. She is a
      black lab blue healer mix about 8 years of age with a very friendly attitude,
      wearing a thin leather collar with metal studs. This is a very odd scenario for
      she always is by your side, hoping someone saw her and picked her up due to the
      cold weather. If you have any info please call me at 360 632 0038 or e-mail me
      at wolfvtdrum@.... Thank you very much!