LOST DOG, Race Lagoon near Coupeville

  • vakashun
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2010
      Our oldest Rat Terrier "Ty" was discovered missing from our fenced yard
      near intersection of Race Road and Harrington Road at 2pm yesterday Thursday December 30th. That is on the east shore of Whidbey, east of the Patmore Pit park where I took him all the time, and SE of the WAIF facility by the Coupeville county dump.
      He somehow disappeared between 11am and 2pm from our fenced yard.

      He is about 25lbs a bit heavy (steak night...) mostly white, with a large black spot on his left side up to his spine, has some brown on his muzzle. He has a natural short tail that usually curls upright. His head is mostly black, his radar ears are mostly erect but fold down when he likes his company.
      He is one of three Rat Terriers we have.

      I filled out a Lost Pup form at WAIF in Coupeville today, and have also placed ads WITH PICTURES on craigslist:

      http://skagit.craigslist.org/pet/2136959130.html

      http://skagit.craigslist.org/laf/2136945277.html

      ANY NEWS GOOD OR BAD APPRECIATED.......
      We are also checking with local vets and county and state as WAIF mentioned if they're found dead on the road they sometimes do not hear about it especially if county.

      Thanks folks.
      three six oh, 678- four two 35