lost white and orange english pointer pup with 2 collars on her

  • g.middlebrook
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2010
      lost or stolen? white and orange english pointer pup 1 yr old very sweet dog. she is my sons fist hunting dog would appreciate a phone call reward if found!!! 3607301460 she was last seen on thursday the 16th of dec around 3:30pm in the goss lake eastharbor rd area. if anyone has seen her please let us know thanks