Lost Dogs - Muggles & Tater - Golden Retriever & Boston Terrier

  • Mona
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2010
      My two dogs dug out under our fence today, December 8th, some time after
      2 pm. They Golden Retriever is ten years old. His name is Muggles. The
      Boston Terrier is 2 years old and his name is Tater. We live in the Deer
      Lake area in a subdivsion called Lake of the Woods.

      If found, please call me immediately at 206-714-9318 on my cell or at my
      home at 360-341-7760. I miss them terribly!