Lost dog on Saratoga Roar near Langley (FOUND)

  • yeehaw_2
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2010
      Our dream phone call came in this morning (12-2) at 7:30. She traveled over 6 miles on the Metcalf trails to the Putney Woods and found her way to Goss Lake after 11 nights. She survived the 3 hard cold nights, rain and Coyotes. Her tail was wagging when we picked her up and she had lost 5 lbs. We send special thanks to Teri & Gary Schallock on Traverse Road for their kindness.