found dog

  • Enwright
    Message 1 of 12 , May 30 1:09 PM
      Found male dog looks like a healer, black and white patches, med, about 40
      plus weight. He has brown eyes with a black patch around right eye and a
      cropped tail. Easy going likes to play, found in Useless Bay Colony around
      Mills.Our e-mail is daemisha@..., found 5/30/04
    • WAIF
      Message 2 of 12 , May 31 3:49 PM
        A gentleman called this morning and said he was missing his dog and the
        description matched that of the dog you found. I gave him your e-mail
        address and was wondering if he has contacted you. If it is his dog would
        you please let us know so we can update our reports? Thanks so much for your
        help in finding the dog's owner

        Fawn at WAIF
      • FETCH!
        Message 3 of 12 , May 31 8:51 PM
          Found 5/31/04 near Goss Lake small male Bassenji? mix. Will contact the shelter tomorrow morning. Meanwhile he's safe and sound here.
          Patricia 360)321-2377

          Has your dog wagged its tail today?
          FETCH!
          www.whidbey.net/fetch
          fetch@...
          360) 321-4049

        • felicia
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 16, 2004
            Hi, This is felicia again. Blue just wandered into the house as the rain
            started coming down hard. What a relief!! I'm so glad this site is here to
            help us all.

            felicia
          • Sharon
            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 12, 2004
              Found: Male dog, black with brown/white markings, near Langley Middle School Monday evening, 10-11. Very nice dog. Call to ID. 321-2412

            • dkhdirector
              Message 6 of 12 , Dec 11, 2004
                Found, Friday 12/10....late afternoon.....on Hwy 20 at Bradshaw
                Rd....female, golden retriever-type. Seems young. describe.We will
                foster-care this dog until her family is found
              • Kurt Johnson
                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 4, 2005
                  Hi, I'm posting this message for a friend who has a lost dog at her place. It is a young female possibly a lab great dane mix and is black. This dog and another came to her yard yesterday the other one is now gone. But if you are missing a dog of this descrption call 331-7758 . This is the Freeland area East Harbor Road.
                  Hope you find your dog, Beth Johnson
                  Today is June 4, 05

                • pourquois
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jul 5, 2008
                    Elderly Male Tricolor Australian Shepherd : Found evening of July 5, 2008 on East Harbor Rd
                    near Freeland, Whidbey Island. Will take to WAIF (7/6/08) at noon tomorrow.
                    Contact Sue Taves 360-730-1440.