Found Black Cat

  • chalitsu
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2010
      On Tanglewilde Lane just off of Dolphin near Bush Point. I have seen this cat in the neighborhood before and had believed him/her to be feral. Just now I heard him faintly mewing and I called to him. He cried back for sometime, so I brought out some warmed up half/half and some cat food (we have a blind cat) and the Black One ran right to me. Let me touch him and did his cat thing with me while he scarfed up the dinner. I am wondering: do he belong to someone in the neighborhood here? Call me at 331 1068, I live in the old farmhouse in the middle of Tanglewilde, the one that used to have the six dogs.