STILL LOST: 2 Dogs in Central Whidbey

  • grosso@whidbey.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25 10:56 AM
      Shipmate, our Jack Russel Terrier and Sailor, our Miniature Schnauzer
      are still missing. It will be 2 weeks come Sunday, 5/27. They were
      sighted about a mile from our house on 5/17 at the intersection of
      Houston Rd and Highway 525 but we have not been able to locate them.
      A Reward is offered for their safe return. Please don't hesitate to
      call to report a sighting.

      Thank you!

      Grosso Family
      360.678.5758