Lost King Charles Cavalier Spaniel

  • K@CKW
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2010
      Our little Cavalier Spaniel got out and ran off from home between 1 and 3pm
      this afternoon, Saturday 10/16/10 from June Beach off of East Harbor Road
      just north of Goss Lake Road.

      Her name is Lucy, female, orange and white small spaniel type dog with red
      nylong collar. Call 730-3926 if you find her.

    • K@CKW
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 16, 2010
        Good news. Lucy just wandered on back home. a little dirty but seems to be
        fineJ

        Our little Cavalier Spaniel got out and ran off from home between 1 and 3pm
        this afternoon, Saturday 10/16/10 from June Beach off of East Harbor Road
        just north of Goss Lake Road.

        Her name is Lucy, female, orange and white small spaniel type dog with red
        nylong collar. Call 730-3926 if you find her.

        !DSPAM:4cba34c028811178449213!

        23:34:00