Lost Dogs

  • Susan Tarr
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2010
      Both Buddy and Lucky *just* returned home thirsty but no worse for wear!
      Thank you...
      Susan

    • sprolej
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 15, 2012
        We lost our Jack Russell and our Terrier mix dogs. Wednesday, November 14 around 3 pm. We live on Zylstra Road, just past Hastie Lake Road. Both dogs are friendly. We are new to the area. Please call: Teresa Wood 509-961-5723 or Jeff Sproles 918-779-8285