found dogs

  • mjadams
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2010
      Hi Ron,

      This message just popped up on the WAIF Facebook page. Thought you might
      want to send it out on the lost dog network.

      <http://www.facebook.com/ajax/minifeed/remove_confirm.php?story_id=div_story
      _655735984_444997708287&profile_id=184802988287&story_key=14004676&story_typ
      e=100&handler=prof> Remove

      <http://www.facebook.com/triciab2> Tricia Beckner Ratekin Found two male
      American Staffordshire Terriers running loose in downtown Langley around
      6:30pm. One has a collar with WAIF number and already left a message. They
      are home with me but any help to find their owner would be helpful. My
      number is 360-221-8017.