Two Rotts Found Near Freeland

  • martinez.tom51
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2010
      I saw two Rottweilers running along East Harbor Rd in Freeland, a male and a female. They were in the road with cars racing by. The female got in my car but the male ran off (away from the road).

      My name's Tom Martinez and my cell is 718-915-2600.

      I used to live on Whidbey but now live in Brooklyn, NY. I'm visiting a friend who lives on Whidbey and we've got the female Rotty and would love to reunite her with her rightful owner. She has no tags or collar.

      Would appreciate any info or leads,

      Tom
      718-915-2600