lost dog

  • jeemy35
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 30, 2010
      female chocolate labrador lost. pure breed but has a white bearded chin. answers to the name of maggie. no collar or tags on her. very friendly dog. lost from house on roeder dr up near heller water towers. if found please contact jim 253 3779092
    • heidi fox
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 7, 2015

        Lost our dog casper. White jack Russell
        Last night near swantown rd oak harbor