wildes road

  • moonshdw@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2010
      shaggy reddish-brown aust shep mix was trotting down wildes road at midnight, sunday. i stopped, but it was very fearful and could not get close, and it ran off. does anyone know this dog?
    • weebordercollie
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2010
        An officer from the county sheriff was just here, pointing to a dog in my yard asking if I knew who it belonged to. Shades of brown, red, and grey. Double coat. I got a few photos, with the officer trying to herd it away from me. :) It walked right up to me and he worried I would get bitten but the dog did not display any aggressive body language. It did move right away from him, though. It does have a collar. The officer said it had cataracts. It appears to be old and it is limping but he looked it over very closely and said he saw no blood anywhere. He'd gotten a report of an injured dog in the road.

        It was last seen walking past the Little Brown Church about 7:20 a.m.

        Animal control will come out at 9:00 a.m. and look for it, the officer said.

        I took photos, you can see them at Craigslist:
        http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/pet/1981423971.html