lost dog

  • I R
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 26, 2010
      Our bernese mountain dog is missing, he was last seen at the top of scenic ave off of fish road in freeland at around 8pm last night 9/25/10. He is three years old and very shy to new people. He is a long hair black body with white chest and brown markings. please call us if you see him 425-766-3302 or 360-969-5292, his name is Neiko and has a blue camo collar under the fur.
    • jeemy35
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 30, 2010
        female chocolate labrador lost. pure breed but has a white bearded chin. answers to the name of maggie. no collar or tags on her. very friendly dog. lost from house on roeder dr up near heller water towers. if found please contact jim 253 3779092