SoHo is Missing

  • sohosmissing
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2010
      My name is David Henderson and my 6 year old german shepherd is missing he has been gone from the Newman Rd area of Freeland since Sat Aug 7th in the afternoon. He is very friendly with people mostly brown with a black nose he weighs about 100lbs and has a small bald spot on his back from a hot spot. Soho is my life and any info would be greatly appreciated thank you

      Dave
      13603013283