Need Help Catching & feedingCat & kitten's! In Oak Harbor by Whidbey Island Bank

  • tobysmom
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2010
      Whidbey Island Bank in Oak Harbor, I think it's on Shore drive?By the dog walk area where you first come into Oak Harbor from the South! There is a pretty Black with white mother cat that has several very little kitten's living in the black berry bush's to the right of the park sign! They only come out at dark! A couple of day's ago I started feeding them canned food in tin's! Was hoping someone could help me with this as I live on the south end and cant come up every night! I need to get a feeding site established so we can live trap the family before the kitten's get too big to hand tame! Can anyone help with this? And sadly Waif and animal control can't help!