Missing Black Lab/Boxer/Bulldog MIx

  • Mark Clawson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2010
      His name is Sam and I believe that two women picked him up on Coles Road
      outside of Langley. They talked to my neighbor but indicated that he was
      small; he is about 8 months old and 60-65 pounds. The neighbor didn't see
      the dog but the circumstances would indicated that it is Sam.

      He has a beige collar with no id. His rabies tag was torn off by the
      neighbors dogs and hadn't been replaced.

      I have written a post on my blog that has a photo.

      click here <http://www.whidbeyislandlife.com/2010/06/16/missing-black-labboxerbulldog-south-whidbey-on-coles-road/>

      Mark V Clawson
      702-677-1671