Missing Black Lab/Boxer/Bulldog MIx

  • summerlinblog
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2010
      Went missing today June 16th on Coles Road near the turn into Langley.

      His name is Sam and he is dearly missed. Two women, I believe, may have picked him up (thinking he was lost)on Coles Road according to my neighbor.

      I have posted an article on my Whidbey Island blog:

      www.whidbeyislandlife.com there is a photo there

      Mark Clawson
      702-677-1671

      or

      Ron Kasprisin
      360-221-8160
    • Mark Clawson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 16, 2010
        His name is Sam and I believe that two women picked him up on Coles Road
        outside of Langley. They talked to my neighbor but indicated that he was
        small; he is about 8 months old and 60-65 pounds. The neighbor didn't see
        the dog but the circumstances would indicated that it is Sam.

        He has a beige collar with no id. His rabies tag was torn off by the
        neighbors dogs and hadn't been replaced.

        I have written a post on my blog that has a photo.

        click here <http://www.whidbeyislandlife.com/2010/06/16/missing-black-labboxerbulldog-south-whidbey-on-coles-road/>

        Mark V Clawson
        702-677-1671