apologies to all

  • Tina-Marie Wieldraayer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2010
      Apparently my email account(s) have been hacked in to. I sincerely apologize to each of you if you received any random emails with links in them. I changed my password and am trying to resolve the issue. If you see any more, please do not click on the links; just delete them. Thank you all, and I am very sorry.

      Tina