Found dog

  • alexis leduc
    Message 1 of 4 , May 6, 2010
      Found on 5/6/10 at 12:30 on East Harbor rd, Freeland. Female Beagle looks
      to be about 5-6 years old. A little on the heavy side, tricolor, medium
      size, long tail. She looks in Good health.

      My phone number is 360-321-4718. We will keep her until we hear back from
      someone. I have already contacted Waif, the sheriff's office and will take
      her to the vet to see if she has a chip.

    • Melissa Stone
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 20, 2015
        Black lab near ledgewood and Bon air communities

        Sent from my iPhone