FOUND DOG: on Bush Point Road - Looks like Shepherd / Cattle Dog Mix

  • spayandneuterplease
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2010
      Found female dog on Bush Point Road. Looks like a Shepherd / Cattle Dog mix possibly. She was running around frantically in the middle of the road. I was able to coax her into my Van. If she is your dog or know whose dog this is please call me at 360-544-6679. My name is Deb.
      She would have surely gotten hit by a car by how she was running all over the road. She looks well taken care of. Please call Deb. Thank you. There are pictures in Photos labeled "Bush Point Dog".
    • spayandneuterplease
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 16, 2010