Found large black dog female

  • Eric & Jennie Brooks
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2010
      I am writing to report a found dog. All black, no white or other color,
      large retriever possibly mixed with something else. Large, slightly
      overweight, very friendly female. No collar, tags. Found in Highlands West
      neighborhood of Oak Harbor on 2/5; appears to be very well-cared for so
      likely not lost for too long.

      Please call Jennie at 682-6137 or cell 262-960-0508.