LOST English Setter - White with Black Spots

  • mylittlebooger
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2010
      I lost my English setter on January 31st off of Bayview Road near Randy Thompsons Quarter Horses. He is white with black spots and kind of looks like a furry dalmation. He is wearing a red collar with tags and he is also chipped. He answers to the name Booger. He is very friendly but might be a little skidish. It is possible he might have been hit but the car did not stop and then there was no sign of him and no evidence. Please call Lisa Mitchell @ 425-471-4337 or Amanda VanWetter @ 360-632-4332 if you see him. We miss him very much and will pay a reward if he is found.