Lost Black Lab In Sunlight Beach Area

  • skyhighbigair
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2010
      Super Friendly Regular sized black lab (a little bit slimmer and taller than most) took off from our bayview rd. residence this morning at about 7:30 and has not yet returned he sometimes runs away but usually for only about a half an hour he is wearing a green collar and a bandana, it will be obvious, he has never snapped at or bit anyone so if you spot him and feel so kind enough as to call us up our correct phone numbers are different than the ones on his tag

      (541)390-7935
      (360)969-5983
      (360)321-2832

      my name is peter and I would appreciate your help so much thank you