Possible lost/abandoned dog sighting--Freeland

  • martha burdick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2010
      My eighbor reports seeing a a very skitiish canine, gray with merle type markings, deep chested, maybe greyhound-like size/shape in woods near field about 1/4 mile off Wahl Road, between Dow and Barr Roads. Seen Friday (1/8) about 4-4:30 p.m. Animal ran off into the woods.

      She's seen coyotes and doesn't think it was a coyote.

      I'm thinking perhaps it is a lost and frightened dog.

      For more info call 331-2741 or 331-5978.

      EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
      Join me