Blue Heeler/Terrier Mix missing Friday Jan 8, 2010, 5:00 pm

  • ckhhkelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2010
      Cal is 5 1/2 years old. He is a Blue Heeler/Terrier Mix. Weighs apprx. 25 lbs.He has a red nylon collar on with no tags. He has a long tail and drooped ears. His veternarian is John Mangemeli of Oak Harbor. He went missing from our back yard on friday Jan 8th, 2010, around 5:00 pm. He is very sweet and very dear to our family. We hope that if anyone finds him or knows where he might be please call. Our home number is 3602798665. Another number to call is 3606825972.