My chevy love dog is missing rednose pit and yelow lab.

  • binkie.babe
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2009
      His name is chevy love chewy dog. he is a rednose pit and yellow lab 85lbs and has red yellow fur whith a white pach on his chest. he has been missing since 12/22/09am he is a
      large beautifull loving dog verry friendly and unfortunenty he does not have his
      collor on. we live on smugglers cove fr by bush point please help us its 3 says
      b4 xmas and this shucks...
      please call us... 360-969-3913 or if no answer 969-0020 is the other cell.