LOST - 2 Rhodesian ridgebacks - Goss Lake area (Freeland - Langley)

  • Ron Kerrigan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2009
      Posted for owner. Please do not reply to this email. Call number listed
      if you have spotted these dogs.

      We have lost two Rhodesian ridgeback females. Answer to the names of
      Lola and Ruby.

      Between East Harbor road/ Goss Ridge road. Last seen at 10.30 am
      December 19 th.
      They do not have collars but are microchipped.

      If you can help I would greatly appreciate it. Nicky Tannion. 206 3219364