Update on Choc lab hit on Coles rd

  • chinkkamom
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2009
      I just spoke with Mr Zimmerman and Chip is going to be fine! He was very surprised to find out that Chip had broken free and had the accident, but thank goodness; just a dislocation and bruising! He will be fine and coming home in a day or so! (Yay!)

      Thank you all for ALL the extreme efforts to get the word out! And the offers of help! WOW!

      Thanks esp. to Lucinda for her big heart in stopping and helping Chip. I am so relieved that all will be well!

      Barbara Phelps
      Chip's neighbor on Coles Rd