Found dog!

  • Fetch Parks
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2009
      I just had a message on the FETCH! voice mail of a found dog. He found
      him earlier today in the area of Bayview Road running towards the Highway.
      Found by a man named Jim, and described as a young, black, male, Lab, by the
      name of "Jackson". Please call Jim ASAP at 321-4747 if this is your dog or
      you know who he belongs to. Jim said he would try and get him into WAIF
      tomorrow if he is not claimed.

      Thanks!
      Vick Lange
      FETCH!
      Volunteer Coordinator
      321 4049
      fetchparks@...
      "Saving one animal won't make a difference in the world, but
      it will make a world of difference to that one animal."