Lost 12yr old Cat

  • ladonda
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2009
      We have lost our best friend somewhere in the nieghborhood of Useless Bay Gulf Coures. We have been freinds for 12 years and we really miss him.
      He is a very loving cat and very friendly with people and is not afraid of dogs usually. His is a gray tabbie with black. He has a light brown nose and a very handsome face. He weighs approximatly 12 pounds. If you call him he probably will come to you and let you pick him up. We really hope that if you see him, or think you may have seen him please give one of us a call. We would be most gratiful.
      Thank you,
      John and LaDonda
      425-441-5112
      425-996-0652