please help find "Duke"

  • navski07
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2004
      To anyone who might be able to help,
      On Saturday March 27th, at around 4:30 Pm My Black lab mix ran
      off. He is about two years, all black with a white stripe on his
      chest. He does not have his tags on, but he does have a home and I
      would really like it if he'd come back! Any information that might
      help me find him would be greatly appreciated!! He was last seen in
      The oak harbor area, off of Jones and Heni road. Thank you for your
      help!!