- Small cocker-spaniel mutt female, golden colored with fuzzy feet and long hair. Missing from Deer Lake/Holst area. Frightened and escaped from the thunder/lightening on 11/13/09.
- Charlie is a 6-8 year old shelty/cattle dog mix, black with blk/white speckled front paws, about 20-35 lbs. Lost Wednesday 11/3 between Bush Point Road and Mutiny Bay Road. Charlie is chipped and had a collar and license.
Please call 206-714-9711 or 360-331-5950
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
- Dougal, small curly black terrier mix, 2 years old. Faded red collar. Rabies and ID tag came off the collar with the leash ring when he escaped during a walk. He is microchipped. Forrest, 331-3662, South Whidbey State Park.
- We lost our dog yesterday (July 4). She just wandered from our property which
is surprising because she is a very old dog and has troubles walking. Muffin
is medium build, and has the coloring of a blue healer. We live off LoneLake
Road in the Langley area. If anyone finds a dog matching this description, my
phone number is 360-321-6748. Thank you.
- I just moved here yesterday and my dog ran off. He is my best friend and I am devastated. It occurred around 6:45 to 7pm last night, Sept 29th. He disappeared from Coddington Rd in Coupeville, at the intersection of Coddington Rd and Race Rd. Please be on the lookout for him. His name is Buddy, he has on a blue collar with SD dog tags. He is a black and white (mostly white) border collie. I can be reached at 360-228-1896.
Sent from my iPhone