Lost Dog

  • tallislandgirl
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 14, 2009
      Small cocker-spaniel mutt female, golden colored with fuzzy feet and long hair. Missing from Deer Lake/Holst area. Frightened and escaped from the thunder/lightening on 11/13/09.

      Laura 341-3775-home
      360-914-1144 cell
    • Mary Jo Keil
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 6, 2010
        Charlie is a 6-8 year old shelty/cattle dog mix, black with blk/white speckled front paws, about 20-35 lbs. Lost Wednesday 11/3 between Bush Point Road and Mutiny Bay Road. Charlie is chipped and had a collar and license.

        Please call 206-714-9711 or 360-331-5950

      • robert
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 10, 2011
          Dougal, small curly black terrier mix, 2 years old. Faded red collar. Rabies and ID tag came off the collar with the leash ring when he escaped during a walk. He is microchipped. Forrest, 331-3662, South Whidbey State Park.
        • Jennifer Wilson
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 5, 2011
            We lost our dog yesterday (July 4).  She just wandered from our property which
            is surprising because she is a very old dog and has troubles walking.  Muffin
            is medium build, and has the coloring of a blue healer.  We live off LoneLake
            Road in the Langley area.  If anyone finds a dog matching this description, my
            phone number is 360-321-6748.  Thank you.