Lost cat

  • jolynncape
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 16, 2009
      Male, tiger striped cat, declawed in front, not wearing collar, lost in the fort eby park area around Libby road, darted out the door late at night in mid August, we miss him alot and hope that he ended up at someones house. His name is branson, he is about a year and a half old and he is spayed. If anyone has seen him or has any info about him we would appreciate a call at 360-678-6780. He has 2 sisters at home that miss him, he does not have a micro chip.
    • tadams5060
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3 1:21 PM
        My cat disapeared the early morning hours of feb. 1 (Monday)2010. He is a black and white long haired medium/big sized cat with pretty light green eyes. He disapeared in the coles rd area near Langley. His name is Berry and he's a bit shy with strangers but could be friendly. He dislikes being locked up as he came from abusive beginnings. If you see this cat please contact me, thank you
      • lucas13lucas
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 27, 2012
          Our newly adopted adult cat wandered off into the woods off Saratoga Rd. about 1/4 mile from the Chocolate Flower Farm. He is an orange and white kitty--mostly white. Very sweet and friendly but nervous about dogs. If you find him, please let me know--we miss him.