Missing Rat Terrier

  • patricia
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2004
      To whom it may concern: On Saturday, 3/2l/04, around 5:00 p.m. , I noticed that my Rat Terrier, Scout was missing. Scout is a 5 year old, 20 lb. spade female, black and white with a touch to gold. She has large pointed ears, a narrow leapard print collor, with City of Langley dog tag, #ll. Any information would be much appreciated. Patricia